X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Yello221

Hi Yello,

i m nt sure how many employee but aprrox arnd 30-40

my company in USA ,he is doing..IT business past 7 yrs...
    and they r doing properly..no i dont have any problem..

yeah as soon as i get docs..i wil submit...
    wil see..

thanks !

Originally posted by yello221 View Post
    what is the size of your company? i mean number of employees?
    what i can understand is that they are checking the place where you work is actual office or ****?
    Generally consulate member visit your office in usa and do all verification.
    Your case is bit different as they have ask for photograph from you, which is bit strange.
    As far as your case is not send back to USCIS you dont have to worry.
    Submit this photograph soon. So they can start working on your case asap.

Comment

• to Aman

Hi aman,,

i got mail from US consulate mumbai..reg submit the photographs of worklocation.
      so i m waiting for docs...and once i get i wil submit that one..
      wil see..
      let's hope for the best!

after that i didnt get any mail.

what abt ur case..
      any update?

Thanks!

Originally posted by AnandBlueSlip View Post
      pintoo,
      u mentioned u emailed mumbai consulate(which address), did u ever got a reply from them..please reply.

Comment

• Wait is over

At last received mail from consulate to submit passport .
        Please guys who ever received this mail is there this line that still visa is not confirm.

Dear Sir:

Greetings from the Nonimmigrant Visa Section of U.S. Consulate General Mumbai.

Please follow the instructions below in order to continue processing your pending visa application further.

We are ready for final processing. Please submit your passport, pending letter and the courier envelope to the Consulate General via any of the VFS offices. Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.

Please note that this email communication does not confirm that your visa is issued at this time.

Thank you,

Regards

Mumbai NIV/vd

Comment

• @hkh,

This is a standard format when the consulate is ready to do the final proceedings.
          I am still waiting for this email but whoever has got this email has that line mentioned in the email.
          So nothing to worry and you should get ur passports stamped within 5 working days after the submission of the passports.

Comment

• to hkh

Hi hkh,

first of all congrats!
            good to hear from ur side.

i also got 221g blue form, i had submitted all the docs .waiting
            just wanted to know..

when u went for interview..
            what kind of query u got and after submission docs , how long time it took
            for ur process..could you please tell us about in detail..
            bcoz all people are eagerly waiting for Visa..it would helpful for all.

i would really appreciate ur efforts.
            thanks !
            pintoo

Originally posted by hkh View Post
            At last received mail from consulate to submit passport .
            Please guys who ever received this mail is there this line that still visa is not confirm.

Dear Sir:

Greetings from the Nonimmigrant Visa Section of U.S. Consulate General Mumbai.

Please follow the instructions below in order to continue processing your pending visa application further.

We are ready for final processing. Please submit your passport, pending letter and the courier envelope to the Consulate General via any of the VFS offices. Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.

Please note that this email communication does not confirm that your visa is issued at this time.

Thank you,

Regards

Mumbai NIV/vd

Comment

• Originally posted by rangaraob View Post
              Thanks kumarg..
              Only passport and copy of email printout which you received from(Hyderabad CEAC).
              Hi ranga
              How long did it take for you to get the passport back. What was the status shown on the website for your case after you submitted the passport. Mine still showing Admin process.

Comment

• Is there anybody waiting from December 2011 and is on EVC model and is there anybody who got approved with EVC model and how long did it take. I am waitng from 20th December 2011. No updates until now.

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoo View Post
                  Hi hkh,

first of all congrats!
                  good to hear from ur side.

i also got 221g blue form, i had submitted all the docs .waiting
                  just wanted to know..

when u went for interview..
                  what kind of query u got and after submission docs , how long time it took
                  for ur process..could you please tell us about in detail..
                  bcoz all people are eagerly waiting for Visa..it would helpful for all.

i would really appreciate ur efforts.
                  thanks !
                  pintoo
                  Hi Pintoo and samachav
                  Thanks and Received my passport with stamp on it

Interview Date: 12 Jan
                  Documents Submitted: 27 Jan (Documents related to employer)
                  One more 221(g) received through post on 22 Feb
                  Documents submitted on 27 Feb (Detail credential)
                  Mail received ask to submit one more document on 6 Mar
                  Submitted on 19 mar
                  Passport Mail on 19 April
                  Passport received on 25 April

Thanks and all the best

Comment

• VFS/US Consulate Mumbai misplaced documents

Forum,

Here is my itinerary. Employer IT Consultant with EVC Model.

Jan 6, 2012 - Interview, blue 221g with employer docs
                    Jan 10, 2012- Documents Submitted
                    Feb 10, 2012 - Received email to submit more docs, related to contract
                    March 14, 2012 - VFS Reply, case under VISA officer review
                    April 25, 2012 - VFS Reply, US Consulate is waiting for documents requested on Feb 10th, 2012.

The last communication with VFS was a bummer, VFS/Consulate replied after 22 days. Now am trying to figure out if I need to submit the documents again.

Has anyone tried taking a fresh interview with pending 221g response?

Thanks
                    Dny

Comment

• H1B Blue Slip

Here is my story

Visa Interview 14th March 2012
                      Stamping type 2 nd H1B stamping
                      Model EC
                      Slips Given Blue and Yellow
                      Documents Submitted
                      For Yellow on March 14th
                      For Blue on April 4th

No Communication from them yet

I call DOS everday at (2026631225, dial 1 and then 0) Speak with their VS Ask them about the status of my case

Only query I have is about the document submission
                      When I speak to VS at (2026631225, dial 1 and then 0) they say that docuemnts which I submitted on 4th April is not in their database. I am not sure if they will ask me to resubmit my documents or what. I am just worried as the time they take to reply back to so much.

Comment

• Waiting since Dec 29th

@lrb42 and @dny
                        Sorry to hear abt ur documents issue. I am also waiting from 29th December with no updates at all but at atleast they confirm that the documents are received.
                        Hoping that it will get cleared soon as it is almost 4 months now.

Wishing best of luck to every one waiting out there.

Thanks,
                        blue_wait

Comment

• pintoo

@ pintoo
                          no updates ....just the waiting game..very frustrating...just arranged to get the rent paid for next month+other bills...
                          let's hope for the best...

Thanks!

Originally posted by pintoo View Post
                          Hi aman,,

i got mail from US consulate mumbai..reg submit the photographs of worklocation.
                          so i m waiting for docs...and once i get i wil submit that one..
                          wil see..
                          let's hope for the best!

after that i didnt get any mail.

what abt ur case..
                          any update?

Thanks!

Comment

• Any updates?

Looks like this thread has gone quiet for a while. Does any one waiting with blue slip have any updates?

For me, US Consulate Mumbai confirmed that they never received the documents, I submitted on Feb 16th, where as VFS records show that they delivered the docs to Consulate. I have to submit the docs again, with clock reset to zero.

...Dny

Comment

• To: Dny

Hi DNY,

The same thing happend with me too.... But I am lucky that Consulate has got my document ...bit late...

I had my interview on 7th March.. Got 221g blue sheet as gift

Submitted docs at Pune VFS on 4th April... Called to VFS number (0120-6611411 ) and confirmed that they got it.... also dropped mail to Mumbai VFS... Got standard reply for that...

But after 2 days again got reply that Consulate got document on 16th April... I dont know why it took that much time.... From Pune to Mumbai its only 3 hour jourey and it took 12 days to reach my document... Strange....

Now again,

Wait game started.... Dont know when it over,,, but
                              Thanks,
                              NK

Originally posted by dny View Post
                              Looks like this thread has gone quiet for a while. Does any one waiting with blue slip have any updates?

For me, US Consulate Mumbai confirmed that they never received the documents, I submitted on Feb 16th, where as VFS records show that they delivered the docs to Consulate. I have to submit the docs again, with clock reset to zero.

...Dny

Comment

• Documents

This is what I am worried about. Hence I am calling DOS and VFS everday to enquire for the same. I am really worried that this is going to take some time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X