Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a safe trip

@waytoabhi1

Congrats !! Change ur nickname from waytoabhi1 to waytoUSA.

Comment

• 221g Petition

@All

In case you think this will help

Comment

• @waytoabhi1

dude can you please list out your timeline... also CONGRATULATIONS WAY2USA.

Originally posted by waytoabhi1 View Post
        Finally my wait is over.....received stamped passport..... thanks all for your wishes and support

Comment

• Recap of my case.....

RECAP OF MY CASE.....

Hi All,

i have been following this thread for quite sometime now and would say that it has been helpful to me remain positive abt my case.

24th april 2012: interview at mumbai consulate ....got 221g letter
          11th may 2012: submitted all the required documents.
          24th may 2012 : got a mail to submit my passport.
          ...... waiting to receive the stamped passport.
          06 jun 2012: Passport stamped

by gods grace i got through this case quickly.... wish you all the very best and be positive.

Originally posted by damiendevlon View Post
          @waytoabhi1

dude can you please list out your timeline... also CONGRATULATIONS WAY2USA.

Comment

• Successful completion...

....of 129 days in India.

Feels great. Even though I try to be as much -ve as possible but reading the posts by members tickles me.

Comment

• CEAC Baar Baar Code

.......so is there a method to madness as to the sequence of the CEAC Bar code.

So does AA0022 come before AA002A...

Comment

• 221g green slip new delhi embassy

Any updates for anyone from New Delhi Embassy?? any idea on average how long is it taking??

Comment

• 221 G mumbai counsulate

Hi friends,
                  I am in this boat for the past 67 days...
                  i dont know to whom should i contact.
                  visa type L1A
                  interview date was feb 28,
                  got blue letter
                  documents submitted April 5th
                  till now no updates.. contacted VFS...got a reply ....under process....
                  No idea how long i need to wait...

PLease share your views & experience

Comment

• Hi Friends,

Today i have got an email from MUMBAI N IV. But i don;t see my Case number in Case status pdf on Mumbai Consulate.

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx and family:

Greetings from the Nonimmigrant Visa Section of U.S. Consulate General Mumbai.

Please follow the instructions below in order to continue processing your pending visa application further.

We are ready for final processing. Please submit your passport and pending letter to the Consulate General via any of the VFS offices. Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.

Please note that this email communication does not confirm that your visa is issued at this time.
                    Thank you,

Mumbai NIV/lp

Comment

• 221g new delhi embassy

hey Mayur...this is really a good news...congratulations.....can u brief abt ur case...

Comment

• Mayur,

This is a very good sign ... Congratulations !!! We all are very happy for you..... Now, the frustrating 4 months wait for you is almost over.... Keep us updated once you receive your visa stamped.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Mayur25 View Post
                        Hi Friends,

Today i have got an email from MUMBAI N IV. But i don;t see my Case number in Case status pdf on Mumbai Consulate.

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx and family:

Greetings from the Nonimmigrant Visa Section of U.S. Consulate General Mumbai.

Please follow the instructions below in order to continue processing your pending visa application further.

We are ready for final processing. Please submit your passport and pending letter to the Consulate General via any of the VFS offices. Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.

Please note that this email communication does not confirm that your visa is issued at this time.
                        Thank you,

Mumbai NIV/lp

Comment

• 221g new delhi embassy

The vfs passport site always says "Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate."...
                          No change seen in last 10 weeks ..10 weeks back I appeared for the interview at the new delhi counslate....still waiting.....

Comment

• Thanks Friends !!

Here is my Story.

Interview Date: 24 Feb 2012
                            Result: 221g blue form asked me to submit all documents.
                            Document submitted: 1 Mar 2012.
                            << So many Calls/Emails to VFS and Calls to DOS but no useful update from them >>
                            Email from Consulate: 13 Jun 2012 ( though my case not updated in pdf file of mumbai Consulate)
                            Passport Submitted : 14 Jun 2012
                            Now waiting for passport with most awaiting stamp

I wish yuo all the best for your pending visa hopefully it gets clear from us consulate very soon,

Comment

• Successful visa clearance after getting 221g

Hello friends,

I am following this thread since have been awarded 221G gift in Dec-2011 by mumbai consulate. Was not brave enough to put my experience during entire AP of my case... Please see below details on my journey after getting 221g. I was fresh applicant in H1 category.

VI Date : 12-Dec-2011
                              VI Result – Blue form 221g, employer related documents.
                              Documents submitted : 27-Mar-2012 [Not sure why employer took more than 3 month to give me the documents ]
                              eMail received from consulate to submit passport : 5-Jun-2012
                              Passport received with visa : 14-Jun-2012
                              Visa Expiry date : Till petition expiry date

Experience with VFS :
                              There is no point in calling / emailing VFS , only results in more frustration, worst helpline service and repeated answers only... “ Case is under admin process”.

I pray for everyone to get clearance on 221g soon......

Thanks,
                              Scorpio2011

Comment

• Recently i got an email from MUMBAI N IV to submit my passport for further processing.
                                I submited my passport on 14th Jun 2012 Morning around 11 AM.

I have few questions which are listed below.

Does anyone know
                                1. How much time it takes to get the passport back from VFS.
                                2. Will i get any EMail/SMS when VFS get the passport from US Consulate?
                                3. Since US consulate asked me to submit my passport, Does it mean that they will issue my Visa?

I called vfs and they told that they didn;t get my passport yet.. it's still with US consulate.
                                Not sure about the process. Can anyone please provide your comment on this post??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X