Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistake in Support Letter

Hello,

I am appearing for my visa interview in 3 days. Unfortunately, In Support Letter, my employer made a mistake(See below) in specialization of my B. Tech degree.

Actual : Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering followed by Master of Business Administration in Information Technology.

As per Support Letter : Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering followed by Master of Business Administration in Information Technology.

Can I face any issue because of this in my interview? ( I will be carrying all my original documents also).

Regards,
    nishantaec

Can't the employer correct the mistake and fax you or scan and email you another letter?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Well, This Support letter is already submitted to USCIS alongwith my petition.

Comment

Well, that should not be an issue. Carry the correct letter when you attend the visa interview.

Originally posted by nishantaec View Post
        Well, This Support letter is already submitted to USCIS alongwith my petition.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X