H1B Premium - Now in RFE - Sent SOW without sign - Pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Premium - Now in RFE - Sent SOW without sign - Pls help

Mine is a Premium H1B petition, now in RFE status. I have submitted docs like Appraisal letter,Offer letter,Client letter,SOW and org chart.

The SOW I have submitted does not have Signature/Digital signature. Please let me know your views abt whether my petition would be denied because of this. I am very worried.

Since you have submitted the client letter, you should be fine.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks a lot shervin143..

If things are fine as you said. I would be very happy.

Fingers crossed till I get the decision on my petition.

Comment

Thanks Shervin143 for your support.

My Visa got approved online yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          Hi shervin
          Im in much worry that my client is refused to provide the client letter for H1 RFE. But im able to provide the SoW and onsite manager letter. Is it fine? Please Assist.

Comment

In most cases they will accept the SOW. Include a clear letter stating that the client will not provide a letter as per their policy. There are chances of approval. However, no one can predict 100% what might happen.

Originally posted by vidhyasuresh View Post
            Hi shervin
            Im in much worry that my client is refused to provide the client letter for H1 RFE. But im able to provide the SoW and onsite manager letter. Is it fine? Please Assist.
            Last edited by shervin143; 11-22-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

In most cases they will accept the SOW. Include a clear letter stating that the client will not provide a letter as per their policy. There are chances of approval. However, no one can predict 100% what might happen.
              Shervi,
              When you say clear letter, does it mean we can also include an email printout from client manager ?becos they may still have issues geting such printed on a letter head..

Comment

Yes, an email from the client manager stating that they cannot issue you such letter as per their company policy will work.

Originally posted by ihaveh1b View Post
                Shervi,
                When you say clear letter, does it mean we can also include an email printout from client manager ?becos they may still have issues geting such printed on a letter head..

Comment

No. I dint submit the client letter. Only SoW and manager letter.

Comment

SOW has worked in place of client letter. However, you never know and it is very hard to predict.

Originally posted by vidhyasuresh View Post
                    No. I dint submit the client letter. Only SoW and manager letter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X