H1 Stamping & H4 Visa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping & H4 Visa.

My h1b was filed by my employer early this year and I received I-797 few months back as well.Now,I will be traveling to India for 3 weeks starting First week of january-2011. and i am also planning to stamping during this period.

Does it possible to take my wife with me for H4 visa.(same visa interview where i can do my H1B Stamping my wife for H4)? does it possible?

if yes what will be the best way to fill the one DS-160 form ? can we fill one DS-160 so we can go for interview togather?

please reply i am little confuse about it.

thanks

Chirag ****riya.
    ****[email protected].

Does it possible to take my wife with me for H4 visa.(same visa interview where i can do my H1B Stamping my wife for H4)? does it possible?
    >>> Possible.

if yes what will be the best way to fill the one DS-160 form ? can we fill one DS-160 so we can go for interview together?
    >>> You have to fill separate DS-160 for each of you. While filling the application, there is an option to add dependents to your application and take the interview together.

please reply i am little confuse about it.
    >>> If you are still confused, call VFS helpdesk and will be able to guide you.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X