Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 g from Chennai. Help Needed

Hi

Please take a look at my case and drop your suggestions or advice.

My employed filed my H1 B in Dec 2010 in premium processing and it was approved in Jan 2011. For some reason i changed to a new client i amended my LCA and had been working with new client for 7 months before i came to india on 23rd october. I applied new H1 B with new client location and got approved on 14th october. I had my interview on 31st october. VO asked my Paystubs, I-129, Client Letter, and Employer letter to USCIS. I gave him all the documents. He kept my passport ,client letter and Employer letter to USCIS and he said everything looks fine . After 3 days i received email from vfs that passport is ready for pick up. I went to vfs and i received my passport along with 221 g blue form with a tick mark on additional administrative processing.

After reviewing my case did any one have any clue why did i get 221 g?

What should i do when this is under processing?

I am really confused. Please help me

Kumar, nothing much can be done for 221g cases . u have to wait for the consualte to contact you . they are taking abnormal times to clear out these cases . looking at your case ...you might get the response a bit sooner , not guarenteed though .

All the best .

Comment

@ All Senior Members

As part of processing my client was contacted 3 weeks back with some questionnaire and my manager answered. Does any one know what could be those questions?

Comment

Today i received a call from VFS to collect my documents (client letter, employer letter to USCIS). Does this mean my admin processing is completed? I did not collect my documents yet. Hope everything is fine.

Comment

@Shervin

I went to VFS to collect my documents. I got another 221 g green form and no documents were asked. My previous case number is transferred to current green form. In the other section they wrote Please submit passport and DS 160 confirmation page. Please let me know what you think

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X