H1 visa RFE replied on 11/02 but status is not changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa RFE replied on 11/02 but status is not changed

I have received a RFE for client greement,org structure,onsite position details on my H1 whuc was applied on 27th june.My company responded on 2nd November.

Still the USCIS website shows RFE status,does that changes to confirm my case is again under review or it will stay the same till decision is made.

Please confirm

Do not depend on the online case status. The information there is not 100% reliable. There are cases where the cases status was not updated even after receiving the hard copy of the approval notice.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Is there any way to confirm that they have received the response sent by my company

Comment

If they have sent the documents by courier, the courier receipt will help. The employer can check with USCIS if they don't hear back on time. You can also upgrade to premium and get the result within 15 days. Your employer just responed back to the RFE. It will take time to get the online system updated. So be patient.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the information Shervin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X