H1 Rejected Applying for H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Rejected Applying for H4

i came to US on H4 and got an Job opportunity to work on H1 from my husbands company and i applied for change of Status.
    It took more than an Year to get the H4 to H1 conversion to complete.
    I worked for around 6 months and it is a Employer - End Client model Job and the employer - employee relationship was always in place.
    We came to home country to attend an emergency recently and i appeared for the Visa stamping.
    The officer issued a 221g requesting additional processing time.
    After 6 months i received the documents back from the Consulate stating that they are rejecting the visa and my petition will be sent back the DOS for review.
    I have no interest in appealing again for the H1 or even considering H1 again in the future due to all the issues i experienced and the time i lost.
    i Think for H4's its easier to be on H4 than converting to H1 and going through all the hassle.
    My Husband who was also issued a 221g got his Visa stamped recently and is working remotely from india.He is required at the Client place now and can no longer work remotely.
    Since he is leaving i want to apply for a H4 and travel along with him.
    What are my chances of getting a H4?
    anybody with a similar experience?

Please help!

Please help Urgent

-------------------------------------------------
    i came to US on H4 and got an Job opportunity to work on H1 from my husbands company and i applied for change of Status.
    I worked for around 6 months and it is a Employer - End Client model Job and the employer - employee relationship was always in place.
    We came to home country to attend an emergency recently and i appeared for the Visa stamping.
    After 6 months i received the documents back from the Consulate stating that they are rejecting the visa and my petition will be sent back the DOS for review.
    I have no interest in appealing again for the H1 or even considering H1 again in the future due to all the issues i experienced and the time i lost.
    i Think for H4's its easier to be on H4 than converting to H1 and going through all the hassle.
    My Husband who was also issued a 221g got his Visa stamped recently and is working remotely from india.He is required at the Client place now and can no longer work remotely.

Please help!

Comment

Rejection of H1B will not impact your H4 stamping as long as the reason for the H1B rejection is not you (Like, **** documents etc).

Originally posted by vmnet02 View Post

-------------------------------------------------

Please help!
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X