No announcement yet.

Hyd Consulate - 221(g) white - took passport, but case number is not identified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyd Consulate - 221(g) white - took passport, but case number is not identified

Hi All,

Can some one please help me.My interivew was on nov 9th 2011 at hyderabad, VO asked me lot of question and gave me white 221g because i did not have letter to USCIS with me and asked me to submit it in VFS office.

He kept all my documents - LCA, Client letter, I-129, Prime vendor letter, My employer letter etc and gave back my passport back. He asked me to submit my passport along with the above missing document. He wrote a case number on the 221g and told me to track the case using it.

I submitted the document on the same day along with passport in VFS center, and next day when i tracked my passport in VFS site , the status is --> Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate.

I am trying to track the case in hyd consulate website, having an error --> We were not able to identify Case # YYYY ZZZ-ZZZ-ZZZ-X, Please make sure you have entered your case number correctly. i am sure, that i am entering the number correctly.

VO said that my application has be kept on hold because of the missing document, so i felt my visa is approved and is being kept on hold only because of the incomplete application, but the delay in case status update is worrying me a bit. Nov 9th was my interview, 10th my passport reached hyd consulate, 11th is Consulate holiday,i am expecting passport next week...but getting tensed a bit.

Spoke to some of my friends, and everyone says, if passport is taken it means it approved...Can you guys please share your thoughts..

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am also in the same situation. Can you please let me know your contact details so that i can contact you.

Comment

Hi shadow,

the consulate returned my passport the other day, but did not return any of my documents nor the passport has VISA in it.. i am trying to find out the reason for the same...

is your passport with u? or is it with the consulate?

Comment

Yes, the passport is with me too. They said once the admin process is done, they will ask me to submit the passport.

Comment

looks like there is nothing we can do now, other than sitting and waiting. Can you send me ur name and contact number in private message.. i will call u some time...

Comment

I have sent my contact info in a private message..

Comment

Hi Kumar,

Did you hear anything from the consulate? Can you track your case number?

Comment

Nope, can't trackt the case too.. what abt u? can u track the case? I called the VFS helpline and they said it will take 10 to 15 BUSINESS days to update itseems...

Originally posted by Shadow16 View Post
                Hi Kumar,

Did you hear anything from the consulate? Can you track your case number?

Comment

nope, can't track my case too...What were the questions asked you during the interview?

Comment

all my question are routine questions, nothing spl.. how abt u?

nope, can't track my case too...What were the questions asked you during the interview?

Comment

My questions are about E-E relationship. Did they ask you anything about E-E relationship...

Comment

Yes, i was asked the same..

My questions are about E-E relationship. Did they ask you anything about E-E relationship...

Comment

Hi Shadow and Kumar,

I am in the same situation. I had my visa on 28th Nov at Hyd consulate and the VO took my passport.VO sent me a questionnaire which I replied on the 29th. Like you guys I cannot check my case number as well.

Can you give me your contact details.

Thanks,
                          Sai

Comment

Hi sai,

I called VFS helpline couple of times, and they say that it would take 10 to 15 business days to track the case on the website. What were the questions asked you by the VO in the email?

Originally posted by sai201111 View Post
                            Hi Shadow and Kumar,

I am in the same situation. I had my visa on 28th Nov at Hyd consulate and the VO took my passport.VO sent me a questionnaire which I replied on the 29th. Like you guys I cannot check my case number as well.

Can you give me your contact details.

Thanks,
                            Sai

Comment

Kumar,

Thanks for the reply. The VO asked me routine questions.
                              Questions related to my research.
                              Can I have your contact number.
                              Did you hear from them?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X