Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krutis88
    replied

Would just an email exchange where in he states that it would not be a problem work well?
    Coz the attorney is not taking the case ssly and constantly just says that it is not a big issue as you are thinking.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• shervin143
    replied
    Ask the company attorney to follow-up with USCIS. If it was their mistake, then they will usually correct it for no cost. If they won't, then the only available option is to carry a copy of the filed I-129 and explain it to the VO that you filed the form I-129 correctly, but USCIS made a spelling mistake on the company name in the approval notice. Explain them that USCIS not ready to correct the approval notice.

If you can get a written notice frm USCIS that is okay, then it will help a lot (Maybe an email).

Originally posted by krutis88 View Post
    In the petition filed. It is spelt correctly. It is a typo on USCIS's part but they are not ready to do any change.They just say one thing when I go to the immigration office that its a spelling mistake not a major issue.

How to go about with this?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• krutis88
    replied

In the petition filed. It is spelt correctly. It is a typo on USCIS's part but they are not ready to do any change.They just say one thing when I go to the immigration office that its a spelling mistake not a major issue.

How to go about with this?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• shervin143
    replied
    You need to get this corrected before appearing for the visa interview. If the company mis-spelled it when they filed the petition, then they need to file an H1B amendment. If it was USCIS's mistake, they will correct it for free.

Leave a comment:

• krutis88
    started a topic Company Misspelt in I797

Company Misspelt in I797

Hi,

My Company name is Misspelt in the I797. Will that cause a hindrance in my stamping.
    I havent got any response from the Immigration Office as well. Had been there twice.

If someone could help me with this issue or have gone through the same.

Thanks
    Kruti

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X