• Show
Clear All

• Confusion regarding H4 query

Hello
    my wife was appear for H4 visa interview in Mumbai on 14 th nov 2011
    she got query BLUE SLIP 221(G)
    1- copy 0f I-129, cover letter for USCIS and educational equivalency report

2- Petitioner`s income tax return for last two year and financial statement

3- A notarized list of all the petitioner`s employees. The list should show employee`s name, their job titles, start and end date, their individual salaries, their immigration status, and which project they are working with

4- A letter from the personnel department at the U..S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you

from above document my COMPANY ready to give document NO 1 AND 4 but NOT 2 ,3
    company said that we hired you not your wife
    so we can not provide that document for your wife

so I AM CONFUSED THAT THIS REALLY H4 QUERY AND WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS MATTER.

PLZ ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT.....................

Ask them to provide those documents in a sealed envelope, stating void if opened other than Consular officer. See if they are willing to provide that.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

But sealed envelopes are not permitted inside the consulate. The employer can directly send then to the consulate if they are worried about the confidentiality of these documents.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
        But sealed envelopes are not permitted inside the consulate. The employer can directly send then to the consulate if they are worried about the confidentiality of these documents.

i already told that one to my HR department but
        they told me that we are not sponsoring to your wife

Comment

cleared h4 query without document submission

hi
          i got a message that about submission of passport to VFS office
          i also surprised that without submission of document my wife`s query was cleared and this because of blessing of MY SUPREME LORD SWAMINARAYAN
          THANK YO U

Comment

Originally posted by gunvant View Post
            hi
            i got a message that about submission of passport to VFS office
            i also surprised that without submission of document my wife`s query was cleared and this because of blessing of MY SUPREME LORD SWAMINARAYAN
            THANK YO U
            May be you are write about Supreme. Let me make the story short.

I'm on H1, landed India, quickly want to go back to US after stamping. Due to most of these 221(g) cases time delay etc decide to go for H4 stamping which I thought is easy/quick to get. During 18th or 19th time saw ur post about 221g asking client letter etc for H4 also then decide to go on H1. Finally last Friday cleared interview successfully for H1. Waiting for PP. That's why I said just cleared interview rather saying got my VISA.

Comment

tpmid143 which location?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X