Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents for H1B ammendment

Hi All,

can some one please tell me the list of docs which i need for H1B ammendment. I chenged my client but i am with the same employer.

Thanks

Not your immediate concern. Ask your employer and their lawyer.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by sorez View Post
      Hi All,

can some one please tell me the list of docs which i need for H1B ammendment. I chenged my client but i am with the same employer.

Thanks
      H1 B amendment process is nothing but filing a fresh H1 B petition. I have gone through this with in 8 months of my first H1 B. I had to do this because i had to go to India for stamping.

Comment

@Kumar1128

Thanks for the info, how long it takes for H1B ammendment ? Currently i am in india, can i travel once i have filled for the ammendment or i should wait till the ammendment is approved ?

thanks

Comment

It takes about 2-3 months to get it approved by normal process and 15 days by premium. It is advisable not to travel when a petition is pending with USCIS.

Originally posted by sorez View Post
          @Kumar1128

Thanks for the info, how long it takes for H1B ammendment ? Currently i am in india, can i travel once i have filled for the ammendment or i should wait till the ammendment is approved ?

thanks
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X