Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Conulate Hyderabad Administrative Processing

Hello Everyone,

I am FTE working for past 2 years. I had my H1B Visa interview at US Consulate Hyderabad on Oct 3rd. Interview was quick, consular officer said the visa is approved and will receive the passport in 10 days. The embassy has the passport with them.

On Oct 11 I have received an email from VFS requesting for Court Disposition Documents for my arrest( I was arrested for Battery in Aug 2010 but the case is disposed after Pre-Trial Diversion program for 6 months of stay away order)

I have submitted the requested documents that come with court seal from the clerk of courts on Oct 18th to VFS. Today it is Nov 19th and the case is still under Administrative Processing.

My questions to the community,

1. What is effect of PreTrial Diversion program on visa stamping
    2. Average processing times for Administrative Processing
    3. Anyone in the similar situation
    4. Anyone who had went through Administrative Processing and received the stamping

Please help.

Thank you very much
    Last edited by H1bUser3; 11-19-2011, 12:28 AM. Reason: spelling in title

Please respond if anyone is in the same situation.

Comment

1. What is effect of PreTrial Diversion program on visa stamping
      >>> They will look into your case closely and will decide whether to issue you the visa or not.

2. Average processing times for Administrative Processing
      >>> There is no average processing time. It depends on case by case basis. One person gets it cleared within a week. One person will get it cleared after 6 months. There is no metrics here.

4. Anyone who had went through Administrative Processing and received the stamping
      >>> There are lot of people who got their 221g cleared. Search for "221g" or "Admin processing" in immihelp and and reads the corresponding posts.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I got my passport with approved visa.

Interview date: 10/03/2011
        Documents requested: 10/11/2011
        Documents requested: 10/18/2011
        Administrative Processing complete: 12/06/2011
        Passport received: 12/08/2011

Comment

Congrats Buddy. I am also waiting for my admin processing to complete.

Comment

Hi Kumar1128,

Could you please tell me when and where was ur visa interview? and what color of 221g form did you get?

I attended my interview in hyderabad consulate on nov 9th and still waiting..

Originally posted by Kumar1128 View Post
            Congrats Buddy. I am also waiting for my admin processing to complete.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X