Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg: Documents required for H1B

Hello Everyone,

I have a small query regarding the documents that are needed for H1B visa stamping.

My employer is a US based company and they are sponsoring for my H1. My employee is a small firm when compared to my Client but he suggests I do not discuss about my client during my visa interview. Do I fall under EC model in such a scenario.

Also is client letter mandatory in such a situtation and If not, what are the mandatory documents from the employer that I need to carry during my visa interview.

It is mentioned that we have to submit the below documents to vfs 3 days in advance.

Copy of the letter to USCIS, client letter or description of internal project and experience letters.

What if a client letter or description of internal project document is not present. Will it result in a 221g?
    Last edited by divyakadam; 11-21-2011, 08:51 AM.

Can someone please let me know about this?

Comment

Hey divya

is ur H1- B petiton approved ? if yes carry all the docs to H1 - B ur i-797 ,i-129, g-28,LCA,Appointment letter from employer,client Appoinement letter, agreement between ur employer and client
      Yes do not talk about the client,since u will be working for ur employer Focus more on employer.
      If they ask about client..tell them..show them any brouchers or anything...where are u taking the interview? for hyd and mumbai u need to submit some docs 3 -4 days prior to ur interview .
      if they issue 221-g ,it is not rejection..it is bcause they need some more admin processing of ur employer...i got the same...submit some more docs!!

Good luck..if u have ne doubts reply back

Comment

Yes my petition is approved and i have my visa interview next monday. Sorry if i am not aware of the complete process but may i know what is g-28 and is it a mandatory doc that i need to carry. I have i-797 copy of i-129 but not a g-28.

Also I just have Appointment letter from employer. As mentioned client is not willing to provide a letter and my employer says that he would share the agreement letter between him and the client to VFS directly in case there is a 221-g issued.

Do I need to submit the Appointment letter from employer to vfs 3 days in advance?

Comment

Ok...there will a set of documents ur employer must have given u..there will one g-28 Form..check ur docs.it is notice of Entry . for Visa interview u need to submit ur passport last page,1st page , photo, Visa interview appointment letter, i - 797 ( copies of all these) and ur DS-160 confirmation page!

Comment

Hi Divya

are u having appointment at mumbai consulate....please let me know ....how did u manage to get the date ...please help

Comment

I have my appointment at hyderabad consulate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X