X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding advance document submission. Mumbai vfs

Hello Fellas,
    As per the below link.

I have the following questions on Advance Document Submission for Mumbai VFS.

1) If I am applying for my H1 & my wife's H4 together then should I send the documents combined into a single envelope or different envelopes? I am asking this so that there is no confusion at VFS Counter because, the person dropping off the documents might not have a clue what is I-797 and such.

2) Do the people at VFS review the documents? I am assuming since someone will have to personally hand over the documents, they will review the documents.

3) Do they give some acknowledgement?

4) The link says that I should hand over the documents minimum 3 days in advance, is there a criteria for maximum days? If I have appointment on 12/12/2011 then can I hand over the documents on 12/01/2011? How many days in advance can I hand over the documents to them?

Why the heck would they complicate the process...

Anyway...

Thanks in Advance....

1. You can give in one envelope, with H1 and H4 documents clearly separated by paper clip any other means.

2. That is their internal matter that is something you should not worry about.

3. I don't think so.

4. No. Submit as soon as you are ready.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for your immediate response.

Comment

H1 B visa stamping.

Hello,Did you book visa appointment date on dec 12 2012?good to hear we are also trying to book on the same day.Hope we will meet there.

Comment

Couldnt see that date available for Mumbai yet. Let me know if you get it...

Good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X