H4 Stamping Pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping Pending

My husband applied H4 Visa for me, My husband has just got his H1b visa stamped 10 days ago.

I was in UK for Education but i did some temporary work there and my tax was deducted for

approx 6-7 months, which my husband forget to mention in my DS-160 and his organization

booked an appointment for H4 Visa interview.

So my question is :- Can US embassy in india, pull up my data that i was working based on

my National Insurance Number that i was working in UK but it's mentioned as complete

house wife in DS-160 .

and what should i say in my H4 Visa interview if they ask that did i was working in UK,

although its mentioned on my passport that its a education visa?

This is no big deal. If you are in student visa, tell then you were there in U.K for studies. You can also mention that you worked there. YOu can explain that once you enter U.S, you will be a house wife as per H4 regulations.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thnx Shervin for your reply.

but i didnt mention that I was working ever in my DS -160 form, saying that i was working when i was in UK at the time of stamping process, Will it be safe?

Comment

If it was just a temp work, then it is no big deal. If you are concerned, then cancel the appointment, fill a new DS-160 with the information about your temp work and take a new appointment.

Originally posted by shivfacebooker View Post
        Thnx Shervin for your reply.

but i didnt mention that I was working ever in my DS -160 form, saying that i was working when i was in UK at the time of stamping process, Will it be safe?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X