Attn: Senior members, Document submission by courier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Senior members, Document submission by courier

I am in a confused state. Senior members please help me..

My employer submitted all the documents for 221g through courier. and according to them, the VFS accepted the courier by signing.

But I was informed by VFS, that they do not accept any documents by courier.

If VFS is right then I will be in trouble. so what is your opinion ? Is there any similar experience before ?

Did u ask the VFS people??? Ask them wether they recived any courier from which ever courier service...ur employer`s name...it shouldn`t happen..tht ur docs should get lost somewhere in this process!!..
    ask ur courier service as well.. someone must have signed a recipt..take the recipt and show it to VFS..

Comment

Yes I have asked VFS. they said they do not accept documents by courier. But my employers lawyer confirmed that they did like this before. Also my employer told that somebody signed and accepted the courier. Calling the VFS is of no use because they operate from a central location. not specific to any VFS. So I think the only option is to go to Mumbai VFS in person and inquire about the courier. But only for that I will have to go to Mumbai from Pune. Anyway now it is possible only on Monday.

Originally posted by bindu155 View Post
      Did u ask the VFS people??? Ask them wether they recived any courier from which ever courier service...ur employer`s name...it shouldn`t happen..tht ur docs should get lost somewhere in this process!!..
      ask ur courier service as well.. someone must have signed a recipt..take the recipt and show it to VFS..
      Last edited by nosiaj; 11-25-2011, 02:55 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ohhh...Hmm..Good luck then..hope ur docs are safe with VFS!

Comment

hey nosiaj..

Any updates from consulate side? Did they recive ur docs??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X