Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhi Consulate H1B interview dates: Dec 2011

Hi,

I have been trying for the last 2 weeks and cannot find any dates for my H1B interview in Delhi Consulate.

I am currently in the US. My H1B visa has expired more than a year back (last visa stamped was valid till Jun 2010) but have a valid extension. I am travelling to India in the second week of December but cannot find any dates for the interview when I check 'No' for the question "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?". I see a few dates when I marked the response to that question as 'Yes'. Is Delhi consulate not accepting any other applicants?

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    AR

Keep checking. They open the dates 2-3 weeks in advance and they get booked pretty fast.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Did you find any dates at Delhi consulate for Dec 2011 interview?

Comment

I See the dates are open till Dec 20th in Delhi...

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

Currently the VFS wesbite is not working probably some issue there - I will check again.

Just to confirm did you check the dates for first time H-1B visa or renewal ?

Comment

Yup - the dates are open till 20th in Delhi, got a spot!

Thanks!

Comment

Appointment date at the Delhi Consulate for H4 visa

Hi all,

I plan on applying for the H4 visa immediately post my wedding on the 19th of January 2012. However, the calendar for making an H category visa appointment does not show up for Delhi on the VFS site. I have been trying for the last two weeks to secure a spot. Pls advice as to what i should do. Also, my fiance will be in Delhi in 2 weeks ( He is currently in the States on H4 visa). We plan on getting a civil marriage as well for the purpose of the marriage certificate. Would u suggest me to apply on the basis/photos of the civil ceremony just in case there are no dates available right after our religious wedding ceremony?
              Thank you for your help

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoster View Post
                Hi, When did you check ? I've been checking since 3rd week of Nov. Still no luck. I doubt that I'll get anything for this year now.

this sucks !

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoster View Post
                  Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
                  Keep checking. They open the dates 2-3 weeks in advance and they get booked pretty fast.
                  Any particular time we need to check..? I mean around noon or something... Any tips appreciated

Comment

There is no such pattern. Check with the other forum members who have recently scheduled a visa appointment @ Delhi.

Originally posted by praveengairola View Post
                    Any particular time we need to check..? I mean around noon or something... Any tips appreciated
                    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

DATES are open for 19th through 23rd december for Delhi... Hurry

Comment

Originally posted by praveengairola View Post
                        DATES are open for 19th through 23rd december for Delhi... Hurry
                        i just checked again..still no calendar showing up for delhi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X