Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping in New Delhi

Hi,
    I recently had my H1B visa approved by USCIS and plan to get the stamping done in December at the Delhi Consulate. I have already booked my appointment. Two days back, my attorney told me that there have been a lot of delays and denials lately and suggested that I go to India later. I work for a small startup and we work with the US Dept of Transportation on many of our projects. I have all the necessary papers to prove all my present and past employment details. Also, I completed my Masters in the US and have worked on OPT before transitioning to H1. I am not able to comprehend why my attorney suggests going at a later date. Is there a real chance of a rejection even when I have all my papers?

As long as your papers are fine , you do not have any crime cases etc against you, you wont face an issue...dont worry about it and focus on getting all the docs in order

Comment

I see why he is saying that

My interview went really good and I had all the papers. when Interviewer had nothing to ask. He said they would need some time review application and I would hear within a week from them

It's been 4 weeks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X