No announcement yet.

H4 Visa - Is there any alternate option for Marriage Registration Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa - Is there any alternate option for Marriage Registration Certificate

Currently I am in US with H1 Visa and planning to bring my wife to US. But as of now we don't have any "Marriage Registration Certificate" and also heard its a very hectic and lengthy process to obtain a certificate. Can you please advice if there is any alternatives of "Marriage Certificate"
    to obtain dependent (H4) visa? Please reply its very URGENT.

There is no alternative. You need to get the marriage registered and need to have an official document that proves that you are legally married. Getting the marriage registered is not a lengthy process.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.. can you please let me know the step by step process to obtain marriage certificate and what is the approximate time line to get it?

Comment

Hi MKN,

Even i had carried the same thought untill i got hold of one . it is a easy process and u get it in 2-3 days of time .

look at the below process in the thread , if any queries write back . http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60297

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X