Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mumbai] Administrative Processing - No Documents Asked

Hello,

I had my H1-B visa interview on 29th Nov. The interview went good and the VO said that the visa is granted. He then was entering something on his system when he said that there is some technical issue with the VFS and he will not be able to accept my passport for stamping today.

He gave me a Yellow slip with a tick mark on Administrative Processing and no documents asked. I am now asked to keep monitoring my CEAC barcode on the website and as soon as the barcode is displayed to submit my passport for stamping.

Is there anyone in the similar boat or has faced something similar. Also any idea how long does it take for this thing to get done.

No Documents asked- Admin Processing

Something similar. Interview went well. Then Interviewer told me they need some time to review application and took all the documents including passport.but did not give me any 221(g) at the time of interview. After 4 weeks I contacted VFS .They confirmed my case has gone to administrative processing. Not sure what it means ??

Comment

Any Update

@bhaveshlad27 any Update on your case?

Also how are you tracking your case.

Comment

Originally posted by yupadhy View Post
        Something similar. Interview went well. Then Interviewer told me they need some time to review application and took all the documents including passport.but did not give me any 221(g) at the time of interview. After 4 weeks I contacted VFS .They confirmed my case has gone to administrative processing. Not sure what it means ??
        Hi,

I am also in similar kind of situation. I had my interview at chennai on 31st Oct and he said they will have to review my application and let me know. He kept my passport,client letter, a letter to USCIS. After 4 days i received passport and 221 g blue form column checked on Additional Administrative Processing. Its been a month and my client was not contacted yet. I do not know what sort of processing my application is going through. The wait is really frustrating but i am trying to be optimistic. I wish everyone good luck who is going through this painful process.

Comment

They sent back your passport??/

for me it's been a month and they did not send my passport or any slip??

Only VFS replied my email saying your case is going under Admin Processing..

Comment

@Kumar1128....

What is the VFS passport tracking site showing your passport status?

For me it's showing "Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate. "

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X