New H1B Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1B Visa

My Current organization started with my H1B filing last month and got the LCA approved.
    A couple of weeks (15 days exactly) back they informed me that my H1B petition with the USCIS has been filed in Normal process.

But they have not received any receipt number as yet. Does that mean that the petition application has not been received at USCIS as yet and it will not be considered against the CAP ?

If in case my Petition application did make it to the USCIS and it was received in time by them before the CAP quota was full, and the application is withdrawn by my organization later. Will USCIS refund the application fees that my organization has deposited while filing my application?

My Current organization started with my H1B filing last month and got the LCA approved.
    A couple of weeks (15 days exactly) back they informed me that my H1B petition with the USCIS has been filed in Normal process.

But they have not received any receipt number as yet. Does that mean that the petition application has not been received at USCIS as yet and it will not be considered against the CAP ?
    >>> No one can predict. If you have filed it well before the CAP got closed, then you should receive the receipt number soon. Due to a large volume of applications been filed lately (beacuse of the CAP closure) it takes time to get the petition into their system which generates the receipt number. So be a little patient and wait for the response from USCIS before gettinginto any conclusion.

If in case my Petition application did make it to the USCIS and it was received in time by them before the CAP quota was full, and the application is withdrawn by my organization later. Will USCIS refund the application fees that my organization has deposited while filing my application?
    >>> If your application did not make it through the CAP, then USCIS will not cash your cheques. If it has already been taken for processing and then withdrawn, then you will not get the money back. What you pay is the processing fee.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X