Mumbai consulate - plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai consulate - plz help

i have heard that we need to submit the documents 3 days prior to the visa but couldnt find any link which document. any one help me find the link?

Originally posted by couponsforpatel View Post
    i have heard that we need to submit the documents 3 days prior to the visa but couldnt find any link which document. any one help me find the link?
    I did not find any link but below is the list that was provided when I confirmed the appointment.

DS160 Confirmation Barcode printout

One photograph as per specification

Copy of Notice of action (Form I-797).
    {Copy of the previous Notice of Acton (I-797), if the current Notice of Action has not started
    (applicable for the returning workers only.)

Dependents need to submit a copy of the principal applicant’s Notice of Action has not
    started) and visa copy.

Photocopy of passport data pages (1st and last page).

Photocopy of the passport pages bearing “Observation” or “Remarks”.

Original Interview appointment letter.

Applicants applying for a visa renewal are required to submit a clear photocopy of the previous visa

Note: Do not submit the HDFC receipt. Please store it carefully with you.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Thanks for the info. But I was wondering do we need to sign any documents that we are submitting 3 days in advance...I am askimng because...i am travelling on 25th dec and will be reaching there on 27th dec morning and planning to get the date on 29th dec...for that have to submit documents 3 days prior and dates are opening like week before...becaus eof christm,as holidays i have submit my documenst on 23rd latest...correct me if i m wromng

Comment

You don't need to sign anything. If you cannot go in person for the advance document submission, then you can ask someone else to drop the documents at the VFS office 3 business days before your visa appointment.

Originally posted by couponsforpatel View Post
        Thanks for the info. But I was wondering do we need to sign any documents that we are submitting 3 days in advance...I am askimng because...i am travelling on 25th dec and will be reaching there on 27th dec morning and planning to get the date on 29th dec...for that have to submit documents 3 days prior and dates are opening like week before...becaus eof christm,as holidays i have submit my documenst on 23rd latest...correct me if i m wromng
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I have read on VFS website that for mumbai applicant you dont need to submit HDFC receipt 3 days prior to visa interview?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X