Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H! stamping suggestion

Hi friends
    I have a different situation. I am planning to go to india for H1 B stamping. Actually my situation is I am working for YYYY company now. But I have applied to H1 from YYY company. But now also my pay checks are running from YYY company only and in YYY company I am full time employee. Now I want to go to India as fulltime employee. Now can I go as YYY full time employee with out YYYY company coming into picture. YYY company is small but has many projects. I am working in YYY company from past one year. That company sent me to other YYYY company last month. Can anyone suggest me what is the best way to go to India for H1 B stamping?

I am trying to go to stamping as YYY full time employee and show him all the pay stubs with YYY company details. Is it possible to go like that?

Whichever company sponsored your H1B is your employer and they should be generating the payslips. If you are working for YYY through ZZZ, then YYY is your client and you will need a client letter from them to attend the visa interview. If YYYY and YYY are located in different locations, then that information should be clearly mentioned in your I-129. Your LCA should have been filed for YYY location and the taxes should be deducted for that city, state. If all this is correct, then you can attend the visa interview with proper documents.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X