Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa

Hi,

I have got 221g blue slip from Mumbai at 12th Oct to submit employer docs. I have submit that on 21st Oct. On 2nd Dec i got this below reply from consulate.

"Based on the interviews and documents submitted to the U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai, we have returned your petition to the USCIS for review and possible revocatiob. If a consular officer receives information during the interview process thet was not available to the adjudication immigration officer at the time of petition approval, and that shows the beneficiary of a petition is not entitled to the accorded status, then the petition must be returned to USCIS for re-examination, Due to this requirement, consular officers returned your petition and additional supporting documents to the Kentucky Consular Center.

You may address further inquiries on this petition to the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

Can you tell me what it means, I am rejected or still there any chances.

appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks

Dharmesh

Your case is been rejected and sent back to USCIS to revoke the petition. Now USCIS will review it and will get back to you. It will take its own course of time. Most likely USCIS will go ahead and revoke it. Your best option is to find a different employer and transfer the petition and apply for the visa again.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X