Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Consulate is Better to get the H1B VISA Stamped HYD or Chennai ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Consulate is Better to get the H1B VISA Stamped HYD or Chennai ???

Hi Friends,
    I am planning to get my First H1B stamping In Feb,2012. I got my F1 Visa from Chennai in 2007 since Hyd Consulate was not there in 2007 for 2 years. I got extension of F1 VISA in HYD Consulate in 2009 for 5 years. But it is all over with student life now. I applied for H1B and still waiting for approval and hoping that I will get it approved by the end of this month.

Coming to the actual question, Based on various experiences of people I am confused to choose the Consulate? I live in Hyderabad. I would like to know which consulate is better for stamping Hyd or Chennai? Let me tell you I am working as a Mechanical Engineer and I am working for a direct client thru an american employer. I am not sure whether my client provides any letter but my employer told me that I can carry the contract agreement that my employer made with the client.

Please help me out to choose the Consulate to get my VISA Stamped....

Thanks

Originally posted by pandu123 View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I am planning to get my First H1B stamping In Feb,2012. I got my F1 Visa from Chennai in 2007 since Hyd Consulate was not there in 2007 for 2 years. I got extension of F1 VISA in HYD Consulate in 2009 for 5 years. But it is all over with student life now. I applied for H1B and still waiting for approval and hoping that I will get it approved by the end of this month.

Coming to the actual question, Based on various experiences of people I am confused to choose the Consulate? I live in Hyderabad. I would like to know which consulate is better for stamping Hyd or Chennai? Let me tell you I am working as a Mechanical Engineer and I am working for a direct client thru an american employer. I am not sure whether my client provides any letter but my employer told me that I can carry the contract agreement that my employer made with the client.

Please help me out to choose the Consulate to get my VISA Stamped....

Thanks
    Dear Members,
    Pls respond and suggest me...

Thanks

Comment

It really does not matter. All the consulates are equally scrutinizing of consulting jobs anyway. Be prepared with as much documentation as you can gather, be confident, answer truthfully and you will get the best decision.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

@kabkaba

Thanks for your suggestions. I will prepare well with all documentation.....

Thanks again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X