regarding premium processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding premium processing

Does the H1B receipt number change if the employer upgrade the petition to premium category from normal.

For example earlier my prospective employer in US shared me a different EAC number when he told me that the case is filed under normal category. Now once he has upgraded the case to premium he shared the completely new EAC number.

My doubt is, is it possible that he bluffed me earlier when he told me that he has filed my paper. This time I have the receipt email from USCIS which confirms that my cade is filed under premium category on December 23, 2011.

so my question is:-

Does the H1B receipt number change if the employer upgrade the petition to premium category from normal ?

expert please clear my doubt.

thanks in advance.
    Affy.

Receipt number remains same only category is upgrades from Normal to Premium. For me it was like that only.

Comment

Receipt number will not change when you upgrade from normal to premium.Ask the employer why there is a difference. Ask the employer to give you a copy of the previous receipt notice or get a copy of the form I-129 that was filed earlier.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X