Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g blue @hyderabad consulate

Hi,

I have attended my H1b renewal interview at hyderbad consulate on 9th Sep 2011(7th year renewal with I140 approved). MIne is in-house project with 190 employees and 27 on h1b.

Interview went fine. Vo kept my I797, i129 (set of documents submittied while filing my h1b) and all the employer related confidential documents. Confimed not to submit any docements. returned my pasport and asked to submit once i receive the email to do so. issud me a 221g blue mentioning it is going under advanced administrative processing.

Since then there was no email or update from consulate. After 10 weeks, i mailed consulate requesting update around Nov 10th. I got a reply on 14th NOv to submit passport. submitted on 15th Nov. received another email on 17th Nov to submit the completted questionnaire, resume and invitation letter. Submitted them on 21st Nov. Since then NO communcation from consulate.

Stuck here for more than 4 months now. came on 21 days vacation .

Anybody with similar experience?

Anybody with similar experience?

Comment

Rasheed,

I am also stuck with similar issue. My case is 221 g blue additional admin processing from chennai consulate. I attended interview on oct 31. After 4 days they sent my passport with no stamping but a blue form for AAP. I have no update yet. I got to know from my manager that USCIS or some other agency not sure sent him a questionnaire and my manager replied them with answers. I am calling dept of state every week and i really dont get any info from vfs help desk. I dont know how long i will have to wait for. I came for 3 weeks. Be positive u will get ur visa since u already submitted your passport. Good Luck Buddy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X