Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful H1 B Stamping on Jan4th in Vancouver

Hi All,

Thanks for all your postings, which really helped me in getting the Visa.

Special thanks to Immihelp forums for having all the collective data.

Here I am pasting all my experience...

Step1:- I was standing in the line by 8:45 am, my appointment is scheduled for 9:30 am, there is a lady asking for DS 160 confirmation page and the passport.
    Step2:- I was standing in the line holding the passport and DS 160 together along with the bunch of documents.(I was waiting in the line for 40 min).
    Step3:- I went to through the security check and then went to the First floor(don't take any phones, closed envelopes and even lip balms).
    Step4:- I went to the person sitting in the first floor and handed over my passport along with the DS 160 and I -797 approval form along with the Photo.(I was unable to upload the photo during submitting the form).
    Step5:- I got the number and waiting for my passport i.e. the people in the first floor were entering some information in to the systems and then I moved onto the Floor 20.
    Step6:- I went to the floor 20 and my number was called and went to the counter 2 to do 10 finger printing(it was quick).
    Step7:- I waited for couple of minutes and my number was called on counter 3 and there is a lady VO sitting, my Visa went for about 5 min and the questions and simple...
    Questions:-

1. Whom do you work for?
    YYYY

2. Who is your end client?
    YYYY

3. So, you work at end client location?
    Yes

4. Since how long you are working with your company?
    Since YYYY

5. Since how long you are working with the end client?
    Yes, I was working with the end client since I begun employment with my Employer.

6. How often do you report to your manager?
    I Visit my employer couple of times in a week and submit my Status report and Timesheets by the end of friday and get signed.

7. What degree you hold?
    Master degree

8. Where you working during your OPT?
    Yes, with YYYY company to gain knowledge.

9. What's your position in the company
    Programmer Analyst.

That's it and she was looking in the monitor for couple of minutes and she said my Visa is approved and gave a paper which shows how to collect my passport.

I was not asked for a single document, I just took out my passport, DS 160 confirmation page, I -797 approval page.

Step8:- Took all my stuff and came out of building.

Thanks for all...

All the Best...

Sree

how long did it take to get your passport from Vancouver, Canada

Hello,

We appeared for the same and was told that we will get passport in 3 - 5 days but it has been 9 days and still no passport.

How long did it take to get your passport?

Shiv

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X