Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B reaffirmed by USCIS CSC.. what next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B reaffirmed by USCIS CSC.. what next?

Respected Sir/Madam,

- H1B interview at the US consulate in New Delhi in May 2011 - VO issued a 221g and after 2 months received a refusal letter, case was forwarded to the USCIS approving office
    - USCIS re-approved or re-affirmed by petition and sent the information the US consulate for action

My question:

1) What should I do now? (I have read many forums here and got puzzled). Should I contact the consulate myself or wait for them to contact me?
    2) Do I need to re-schedule for the interview or the consulate will just issue the visa and ask for my pasport?
    3) If I have to re-appear for the interview, can I schedule the appointment at the Mumbai Consulate now? (I took Delhi consulate appointment last time around as Mumbai consulate was closed for renovation but now they are open and my residence being in West India, Mumbai is closer to me)4) Do I need to pay the visa fees again?

I will appreciate a quick help on this

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Waiting for some advice

Please reply back with your expertise and experience. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Contact the consulate using their email address. They will either ask you to submit the passport or ask you to apply again.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you for your response.

I have emailed the consulate since 6 days now with no response. Can I just take Mumbai consulate visa appointment for stamping?

I really appreciate your advice.

Comment

Yes, you can do that.

Comment

Please reply

Hi

I had went for stamping on Dec6 , during interview officer gave me 221g, then after 1 week i got refusal letter indicating that my visa is refused and petition got returned to uscis.

can you please share your experience with me , how your petition got reaffirmed , what are the steps that happened during reaffirmation process, how do you used to track your case.

i will really appreciate your help.

Thanks
            Sheik.

Comment

@ reaffraim h1b....i want to know did your re-affraimed petition comes with attached i-94.please share.

Comment

please reply

@reaffirmed H1B can you please let me know ... if you had go the visa after H1B got reaffirmed.

Comment

Re-affirmed H1

Hi,
                  can anyone help me out with my situation... i just got a mail stating that my H1 petition got reaffirmed after 221g refusal.
                  >I will be issued a new petition for the same right?
                  >will the delhi consulate reschedule the interview date or i ll have to raise the request?
                  >what is the process their after the reaffirmation?

guys with the same experience or knowledge plz share here.

thanks in advance

Comment

Your employer will receive a notice about the reaffirmation.
                    You will have to apply for the Visa again like before.

Comment

Passport released but visa is still underprocessing

My passport has been released by vfs but when I check my visa status, it says that it is still undergoing administrative processing. I called the helpline, but they didn't give me any information about the visa.

Does anybody have any idea?

Thank you.

Comment

sahand

I attended to the US embassy in dubai for secund interview after reaffirmation my petition but visa officer give me rfusal letter that mentioned .. you dont have enough tie in your home contry(Iran)

Comment

H1B does not require ties to home country. Appeal the decision is possible.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X