Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Assistance on H1B

Hi,

I bagged an offer in YYYY Company in USA, they filed my H1 Petetion and it got approved, I have to go for my stamping in this week, I have all the documents with for the stamping, but I don't know any details regarding the project that I am going to work, I have client letter as well but nothing is written regarding the project, mine is an EC model and i am yet to join with my new Employer, i will be joining directly in USA, do I need to know regarding the project I am going to work there? My doubt is I didn't join the company yet and how would I know regarding the project.

in the Experiences shared all of them are different to my case, Current Employer and filed Employer are same but in my case Current Employer and H1 Filed employer are different, can you please share those experiences if you have

Thanks.

The H1B sponsor should be able to give you latter mentioning your roles and responsibilities in the project. Even if they cannot give you the entire detail of the project, they should be able to tell you domain and the nature of work which you can explain to the VO along with your roles and responsibilities. Check with the employer to see if they can provide you a similar letter for stamping.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X