Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process to file new H1B after visa got revoked

Hi,

I am working in client vendor model. I came to India in Nov 2011, attended visa interview in Hyderabad consulate. VO told me that he is going to revoke my visa, and he issued me 221g to send my file to USCIS for further processing.

My employer is planning to apply new H1B, with the same client. I have a vendor in between my employer and client. what would be my chances of getting visa this time if my new H1B got approved ?

Does it make a difference if I am in India and working from to approve my new H1B petition?

Can I go to Chennai consulate this time ?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Its does not matter which consulate you are going because getting 221g is very common.

I was working on EVC model and got a 221g Blue form in Chennai on JAn9th..

so my suggestion is totally depends on luck whether you will get the visa or not..

Thanks

Comment

What was the reason given for revoking the petition? If it is because of the employer, then your chances of a successful stamping is less irrespective of which consulate you choose because they will have all the information about your previous denial. But you can certainly try. Your best bet will be to transfer the H1B to a different employer (maybe to the vendor directly) and then gof or the stamping.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X