Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nirupa84 View Post
    Hi

I received 221g green letter after I gor 221g blue form checked with AAP. My passport is returned with the green form asking for the following documents. Can anyone please tell me the chances of my approval and the processing time? Did anyone encounter this situation. I was asked for following docs with 221g green letter

- I1797, I129, LCA - These were already there with consular. I gave them during my interview time
    - DS 160 confirmation page
    - H1 petioners letter
    - H1 supporting docs
    - Employment offer letter and agreement letter

Thanks
    Nirupa
    Once you received a green form that means your AAP is completed successfully. When you submit the requested docs you will get your visa approved. Did they ask you submit passport along with the docs to submit? Dont worry you will get it

Comment

H1B AAP blue form

Hi,

Same case....my PA happened on 13th Jan and was given a blue form with AAP ticked and nothing has been heard from consulate since then. My passport was returned back to me on the same day, but all the docs are still with them.

My petition was filed and approved under premuim process....

looks like this will take weeks or months,.but my question is,,,,,will the consulate contact my petitioner ? but till date they have not. Any clue on wait time and next steps ????

Regards
      Karthik

Comment

For me it took 2 months and 10 days to get the response from the consulate after my interview. It took 1 month for them to contact my client. Based on the client response US consulate will approve you the visa. Better to inform the client about your case. You or your employer really cant do anything other than waiting. Wish U Good Luck

Comment

4th month running for admin process no update

Hi,

Mine was the same case , Visa Officer did not find the work address in LCA but it was there at the last page VO did not look into the last page but he saw only the first page of LCA which has my employer Address, he said due to not having work address in LCA he issued 221g blue form and asked me to submit only LCA which has work address location .

I did submit on the same day as it was there in the last page of LCA ,i arranged in proper order before it was not in the proper alphabetical order ,while submitting i arranged in order and stabled the work address location in first page and submitted on same day.

till now i do not have any updates from consulate almost more than 3 months running successfully........etc ,when i ever i called the VFS help desk getting same reply YOUR CASE IS PENDING UNDER US EMBASSY we will get back once we get response from consulate.

Now VFS said my case went to mandatory admin process.

we don't predict anything from consulate they do what they want, wait and watch nothing we can do other that wait.

Comment

They didn't ask me to submit the passport

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X