Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamp

Hello Folks,

My wife is appearing for visa stamp with my current employer (Employer A), and I soon am considering to move to a new employer (employer B).

My question is does she have to get a new Visa Stamp (with Employer B, H1B approval) before she comes to the United States? Currently she is in India, and most likely she is planning to come after I switch to the new employer.

On H4 FAQ, I found similar question and an answer to that, https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-faq/ but this does not explicitly mention if the H4 candidate is in USA or Any other country.

She can use the existing valid H4 visa in the passport and your latest approval notice to re-enter U.S.
    Last edited by shervin143; 01-20-2012, 02:19 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin

Comment

Yet continuing Shervin.. Will she require original copy of Approval (I797-A)?

Comment

Yes. There are cases where there were no issues with just a copy. But it isn't worth taking that risk.

Originally posted by therisingsun View Post
          Yet continuing Shervin.. Will she require original copy of Approval (I797-A)?
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X