Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for H1 renewal through PP.

Hi,
    My employer applied for my H1 renewal on Oct 8th 2011 through PP (last date to apply!) and got RFE on Oct 15th 2011. Sent all the documents on Jan 18th(the last date to submit the documents!).
    All three years I worked with different clients through same employer. I did send client document when applied for renewal.
    I asked my employer to send all the documents immediately, but they waited until the last date. From officials point of view, will it make any difference?
    They asked so many documents like purchase orders, all the 3 years pay stubs, w2, tax returns, etc..
    I'm worried about my case. Has anyone have any idea whether my case will not be a problem?
    Thanks!

All that matters is date of fliling , and the content of the documents and genuineness . Sit relaxed . It does not convey anything wrong to USCIS with Date of filing .

Comment

Thank you for your reply! I'm little bit relaxed and could sleep better :-) Will update once I get response from the officials.

Comment

H1 extension is Approved for a year. Attorney received email and I checked the website too :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X