No announcement yet.

221g(blue slip) on H4 at Mumbai consulate, Employer is not providing documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g(blue slip) on H4 at Mumbai consulate, Employer is not providing documents

I have an issue here. My wife went for H4 visa in Mumbai consulate and she got 221(g) blue form. In that they ask for different company related documents like last two years tax return and list of all employees name and their project information, etc. My employer is is not willing to provide any of the company related documents. So I decided to move with another company. So my question is that, Will that affect on my wife's H4 visa application in Mumbai consulate. Do I have to withdraw current petition and try again?

Please Guide. Any help will really appreciated.

You will have to check with the consulate. Most probably you will have to withdraw the application and file a new H4 visa application based on the documents from the new employer. However, check with the consulate / VFS helpdesk to see if you can send the documents from your new employer without withdrawing the application.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hello Rushabh,

I have read your post and I am in the same situation. My wife has received similar form and my employer is not providing hte documents. Can you please advice me what should I do? I am thinking to write a letter to the consulate and explain the situation. What will be your advice?
      I appreciate your time and anticipated help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X