Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Client address in case doc is different to actual client address where I can travel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client address in case doc is different to actual client address where I can travel.

Hello Friends,
    How are u doing? I am working with XYZ COMPANY and company filed my H1B visa in 2009 and petition is valid up to sep,2012…..Now company is asking me to go for visa stamping…..but problem is this...in my case document client address is different and might be I will travel for another client....so before going for visa stamping what document I need to get from XYZ COMPANY so that visa should not be rejected.....(I m more worry about mismatch of address between case doc paper and client address where I can travel....) do u advise me regarding this?

US consulate people can ask client name .Due to this address mismatch I have not gone for visa stamping still now.

In this case...what is procedure and what document i should ask from my current employer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Raj

Your I-129 should be filed for the actual location where you will work in U.S. If you will be working for a different client, then a new LCA should be filed for the new work location and upon approval, the H1B should be amended to the correct work location / client.
    https://www.immihelp.com/h1b-petition-amendment/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X