Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B 221g Blue help please

Hi All,

VO issued 221g blue form for work address was not shown in first page of LCA but it was at last page, i submitted the LCA by arranging in proper order on same day (28th Oct,2011),it is more than 3 months after submit of query documments, no updates from Consulate or VFS standard response "pending".

My question is in case if i don't get any update till my H1-B petition expires(20,May,2012),do i need to apply for H1-B petition extension and also need to go for fresh interview again with new H1-B extension petition with the same employer?

Please suggest me.

Thank you.

My question is in case if i don't get any update till my H1-B petition expires(20,May,2012),do i need to apply for H1-B petition extension and also need to go for fresh interview again with new H1-B extension petition with the same employer?
    >>> Yes, you will need to file the extension and when the petition gets approved, you can send it to the consulate with a cover letter stating that your petition which is under 221g has expired and you have got it extended. The consulate will let you know if you need to cancel the previous 221g case and go for a fresh new stamping.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X