Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Process @ Mumbai Consulate

Hi All,
    I will be appearing for visa interview in Mumbai Consulate. Can someone please share their experience with the process @ new consulate location?

1. Is the overall process - steps same as it was in older consulate?

2. Does VFS provides transport service to BKC location from their Mahalaxmi center?

3. Are there any lockers / facility available for keeping backpacks/bags/mobiles in nearby area?

Thanks...

interview process

hi
    ans1) it same as in older consulate waitoutside for 15 mns than they take you in will get token number security check and than again wait in open lawn and they send you for finger prints and than wait for your token number to flash this all tales minimum one hour.
    2) no transport from VFS mahalaxmi
    3) But they have a locker facility in BKC only that 10 mns drive from consulate from there they have transport to the consulate

Comment

How to avail this locker facility? Can you please share the details?

Comment

Can someone please tell me where exactly this VFS locker facility is? Their website doesn't provide much of details.

Comment

Probably you should call the VFS helpdesk @ Mumbai and talk to them directly about this.

Originally posted by man_prime View Post
          Can someone please tell me where exactly this VFS locker facility is? Their website doesn't provide much of details.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

There is no VFS locker facility near the new consulate.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X