Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g green receipt at New Delhi, waiting for 2 months and 12 days

Hi,

I had my H1b interview at New Delhi on 29th November 2011. VO issued me 221g green receipt mentioned to submit corporate documents which were submitted within 2 days. Now After 2 months and 12 days I got an email from VFS consulate, New Delhi requested me to submit all end client letter even though I told VO that I am working for direct employer.

Unfortunately, I am working for direct employer so there is no end client in my case. I don't know what should I provide to them. Please somebody help me. Is there anybody faced this kind of situation ?

Please reply me.

Thanks.

Get a letter from your employer that clearly mentions that you are not working for any client and you work directly for the employer and submit that letter to the consulate. If your company is a consulting firm, then you will be required to provide enough details about the in-house project.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks A lot ! Shervin143

Comment

Were you BEP? and any updates?

Comment

BEP - 221G Green slip at Delhi consulate

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          Get a letter from your employer that clearly mentions that you are not working for any client and you work directly for the employer and submit that letter to the consulate. If your company is a consulting firm, then you will be required to provide enough details about the in-house project.
          Hi,

Shervin can u plz help me with their reply on my matter.
          I had my H1b interview at Delhi on 7th feb 2012. VO issued me 221g green slip with top 4 marked docs required and passport and asked me to submit within few minutes. Now After reading all the forums here i acknowledge that VO has mostly asked for the required docs to be submitted in the specific time period. My point is:

Case : BEP - Being BEP how good is it?
          Interviewed on 7th Feb
          221g Green slip - Getting GREEN SLIP how bad is it?
          Docs & passport asked to submitted on similar day
          My status changed & says: "your passport is under process at u.s embassy/consulate" - does this brings any hope?
          how long can my case take upto?

Guys with good knowledge here on this processing plz help me and the ppl in the same boots.
          'Thanks in anticipation'
          Waiting Very Curiously!

Comment

@H1waiting

Hi,

No BEP.

Did you submit your documents ? Did they retain your passport ? "Passport under process " is a common status for every applicant under 221g. Except US Embassy nobody can tell you how long they will take ? I called DOS last week and they told me that my case is still under process.

I hope everything get resolve very soon.

Good luck ! to all who are in same boat.

Thanks to immihelp.com where pepole getting help and hope !

Comment

Originally posted by 2735 View Post
              Hi,

No BEP.

Did you submit your documents ? Did they retain your passport ? "Passport under process " is a common status for every applicant under 221g. Except US Embassy nobody can tell you how long they will take ? I called DOS last week and they told me that my case is still under process.

Did you submit your documents ? Did they retain your passport ? YES I DID on the very similar day of interview

Comment

Originally posted by 2735 View Post
                Hi,

No BEP.

Hey I got mail today asking to either collect passport today or will be dispatach by tomorrow......

Hoping something really good. god be with me and all!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X