H1B Extension - RFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension - RFE

I have filed my H1B extension with Vermont USCIS on September 2011. On Feb 2012 I received RFE & will be submitting the required documents by this week. I have one question, my projects will get over by this July 2012 & there is a chance for project extension. For me, USCIS asked for job description, Client letter & SOW. In that, project date is mentioned as July 2012 & with possibility of extension. Does anyone know what will be USCIS's decision after I submit RFE documents or anyone had the same situation like me.

It depends on the officer who handles your case. They can very well approve the petition only till the current project end date. If possible, include a new client letter stating that there are possibility of extension beyond July 2012.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

To Shervin143

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      It depends on the officer who handles your case. They can very well approve the petition only till the current project end date. If possible, include a new client letter stating that there are possibility of extension beyond July 2012.
      In my new client letter, it is clearly mentioned as 'Possibility of extension'

Comment

Hi,
        I applied H1 Extension on October by premium processing and received RFE, my employer sent all the documents. I also had the same kind of client letter. I got approval with one year until Oct 2012. I was also worried. But thank goodness they approved it two weeks ago.

Comment

RFE Not received.

Hello Sir,

I have a Question regarding not receiving RFE.

My i-129 Change of Employer petition was filed at California Service Center - Regular Processing and I saw online status being updated to RFE, on 11 April 2012.

But my Attorney has not yet received the copy of RFE.

How much time it takes to arrive the same in mail
          ?

Thanks,
          Ashish.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X