Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer.. Please Help !!

Hi Everyone..

I just got my H1B Approved for three years in Feb 2012.. I was on OPT before.. I have latest 11 paystubs while i was on OPT.. I am with the same company after getting my H1 Approved as when i was with while on OPT.. Now i have another opportunity to join a new company.. But i dont have any paystubs after getting my status transferred to H1b.. Can i transfer my H1b to another company without any paystubs after getting my H1b approval????

Please Help me Guys !!

Thanks in Advance !!

Possible. Just handover all the latest payslip that you have while filing the transfer. It is not advisable to join the new employer until the transfer gets approved.
    What is the H1B effective date?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your reply..

H1 effective date is 1st Feb 2012.. but i am with a small consultant.. My feb paystub will come by the end of march... I have 45 days lag in my payment..

Comment

Is it advisable to let go this opportunity and wait for one and half month to get atleast one pay stub after getting on H1 status.. And then look for another good job??

I dont wana risk my H1..

Please Advice !!

Comment

Well, you can file the transfer with the pay slips that you have. If there is an RFE for the Feb pay slip, you can provide it later. Don't take the risk of joining the new employer with just the receipt notice.

Originally posted by kanikaUS View Post
          Thanks for your reply..

H1 effective date is 1st Feb 2012.. but i am with a small consultant.. My feb paystub will come by the end of march... I have 45 days lag in my payment..

Comment

Can i file H1 Transfer with just one paystub on H1?? is that a good reliable option?? Or do i need atleast 2-3??

Comment

You just need pay slips for the period you were on H1B status. When you file the transfer if you were on H1B status for only 1 month, then just 1 month of pay slips is good enough.

Originally posted by kanikaUS View Post
              Can i file H1 Transfer with just one paystub on H1?? is that a good reliable option?? Or do i need atleast 2-3??

Comment

HI Shervin,

Thanks a lot.. I got my H1 transfer approved.. I actually waited for my 3 paystubs and then filed for h1 transfer.. My new company was understanding enough to wait to file for H1 transfer..

Thanks,
                Neha

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X