Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you traveled to any countries within last five years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you traveled to any countries within last five years?

Hi ,
    Please let me know if my travel is planned as visiting country before stamping and submitted DS160 form . What could be the answer this case?

Case :

DS160 date :24th feb 2012 will complete DS160 and submit application for stamping
    Interview date : 6th March 2012

Travel date from US to India via Canada as visit on 27th Feb 2012.

Please suggest what could be the answer for Have you traveled to any countries within last five years?

Do i have to include canada visit as here?
    Thanks in advance?

What you fill in DS160 is as of the date of your visa interview and not when you filled the form.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your info.

I am really confuse this case . Since interview date is later then travel date and application submission date is earlier then travel date.

Can i filled future travel date (27th feb 2012) as planned country Canada in my DS160?

I have to submit my DS160 today . Please confirm.

Thanks..

Comment

I thought I was very clear on my previous reply. The information that you enter in DS160 should be as of the date of the visa interview.

Let us say you live in address1 when you fill DS160 and will be moving to address2 as of the date of the visa interview. In such case, if you fill address1 in DS160 then how can the VO contact you if they need to in case of a 221g or whatever. So whatever you fill in DS160 should be as of the interview date. Contact VFS helpdesk if you are still confused.

Originally posted by pradbsen View Post
        Thanks for your info.

I am really confuse this case . Since interview date is later then travel date and application submission date is earlier then travel date.

Can i filled future travel date (27th feb 2012) as planned country Canada in my DS160?

I have to submit my DS160 today . Please confirm.

Thanks..
        Last edited by shervin143; 02-24-2012, 05:50 PM.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X