Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 stamping for first time in Hyderabad

Hi All,

I would really need your help with my situation. A little background...

I have been in US since 2007 (visiting India once every year) on L1 VISA with a desi company based out of Hyderabad. Last traveled to US in Nov. 2009 and since then did not travel to India. I had my L1 VISA extension approved in Feb 2010 from US (after that did not travel to India nor had been for L1 extension interview or stamping in passport).

I had my H1 approved in Oct. 2011 (while I was still on valid L1 status) upon approval I started working for my H1 employer since then. I did not travel to India since then now that I have plans to visit India for my marriage and my H1 B stamping is due (as I am from Hyderabad would need to visit Hyderabad consulate) would it be a problem for me as I don't have the L1 extension VISA on passport (I have all supporting documents for L1 or H1 employment and all my pay stubs and W2). Should I be tensed about it?

I have a vendor between my employer & client. What kind of additional documents would be required. Any suggestion and moral support is greatly appreciated.

Regards

I have been in US since 2007 (visiting India once every year) on L1 VISA with a desi company based out of Hyderabad. Last traveled to US in Nov. 2009 and since then did not travel to India. I had my L1 VISA extension approved in Feb 2010 from US (after that did not travel to India nor had been for L1 extension interview or stamping in passport).

I had my H1 approved in Oct. 2011 (while I was still on valid L1 status) upon approval I started working for my H1 employer since then. I did not travel to India since then now that I have plans to visit India for my marriage and my H1 B stamping is due (as I am from Hyderabad would need to visit Hyderabad consulate) would it be a problem for me as I don't have the L1 extension VISA on passport (I have all supporting documents for L1 or H1 employment and all my pay stubs and W2). Should I be tensed about it?
    >>> That should not be an issue.

I have a vendor between my employer & client. What kind of additional documents would be required.
    >>> You will need client / vendor letters and documents prove employer/employee relationship. Search and read the posts on 221h\g / admin processing.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X