Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221g, got an e-mail from NDBox Advanceprocessing [Mantiscables@state] after 90 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g, got an e-mail from NDBox Advanceprocessing [Mantiscables@state] after 90 days

hi folks,

I am really surprised when i read this e-mail from the NDBox Advanceprocessing [[email protected]]. I have my h1b approved from USCIS and also submitted all petitioner's and mine documents to US consulate. Now after 90 days they were saying to send me a bunch of documents.

The e-mail saying something like this;

In order to process your non immigrant visa application please be advised to submit your:

• Purpose-A detailed statement of the purpose of your visit to the U.S.
    • Invitation- Invitation letter from the sponsoring organization in the U.S.
    • Position-Your current job title and a full description of your work.
    • Resume (CV)-Resume with a list of all your publications.
    • Itinerary-An itinerary of all locations you will visit in the U.S.
    • Equipment-A complete description of any equipment you will purchase or examine, including uses and users.
    • Export License-An export license issued by the U.S. Government for the equipment you plan to purchase.
    • Research-A complete and detailed description of your current and past research, and any research you intend to conduct in the U.S.
    • Funding-Information (name) who is funding your trip.
    • Travelers-A list of all the travelers who will accompany you.
    • Travel- Dates and locations of all your international travel for the last ten years, expect for US travel.

You may scan all your documents send it via email at [email protected] .

PLEASE NOTE: YOUR VISA APPLICATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL.

Sincerely,

NIV Unit
    Consular Section
    American Embassy
    New Delhi, India

is there anybody seen something like this ? In first look, it looks like a spam but it's not.

Please let me know what should I replied to them.

plzzzzzzzzz

t[/I]

Follow the mail and send them all the documents that they have asked. Talk to VFS helpdesk @ Delhi if you have questions.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X