Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B and H4 Restamping

Hi,

We are going to India for re-stamping my husband H1b and my H4,my question is

1) Do we need to fill two Ds-160 forms separately for each of our visa stamping ? (i.e one for H1b and other for H4).
    2) If two forms are not required then can we get two hdfc receipt amount together in one.
    3) If two forms are not required but need to get two Hdfc receipt separately then in the application ID column of the receipt of mine should i represent my husband's application ID ?

Help appreciated.Thanks in advance.

1) Do we need to fill two Ds-160 forms separately for each of our visa stamping ? (i.e one for H1b and other for H4).
    >>> Every individual who applies for a visa will need to fill a seperate DS160. But you can take a single visa interview slot for the whole family by selecting the "Family Option" while filling the application.

2) If two forms are not required then can we get two hdfc receipt amount together in one.
    >>> Seperate DS160 need to be filled and seperate HDFC receipts should be taken.

3) If two forms are not required but need to get two Hdfc receipt separately then in the application ID column of the receipt of mine should i represent my husband's application ID ?
    >>> Read the above answers.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for your concern.Appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X