Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Stamping

Hi

I got H1B in 2009 in which i worked for 2 to 3 months from April 2009 to may 2009 after which i was lost job due to weak economy, i was searching for the job there and stayed in US till September and in September i came back to india. Now in 2011 the employer to whom i was working for applied H1B for me and the petition got approved. Now if i go for stamping will my overstay in US be a problem and because of which is there any possibility for rejection. If in stamping the overstay was asked what i am suppose to answer. I am very much concerned whether it will get rejected because of this. My current pettition is approved.Please help.

I got H1B in 2009 in which i worked for 2 to 3 months from April 2009 to may 2009 after which i was lost job due to weak economy, i was searching for the job there and stayed in US till September and in September i came back to india. Now in 2011 the employer to whom i was working for applied H1B for me and the petition got approved. Now if i go for stamping will my overstay in US be a problem and because of which is there any possibility for rejection.
    >>> Possible if they look into 2009's W2. Being out of status is always an issue.

If in stamping the overstay was asked what i am suppose to answer.
    >>> Whatever is the truth.

I am very much concerned whether it will get rejected because of this. My current pettition is approved.
    >>> There is nothing a forum member can do here. It totally depends on your luck. If the VO looks into your 2009 W2, then you will be in trouble. If not, you will get lucky.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X