Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 DS form filling - Need help

Hi,

I went for L1 stamping(extn) on Non 2008. I got a blue slip saying my visa needs administrative processing. The reason was, the client name I told in the interview was different from the petition client name.

Now, my current H1 petition is approved. While filing DS 160 there is a section whether "Have you ever been refused a ViSA..."

What should I say in my case?
    If I have to say Yes, then what other details I should provide?

Thanks

Was your L1 visa approved after the 221g. If yes, then you can answer NO to this question. If the l1 visa was denied or if you have withdrawn the visa application or if it is still pending admin processing, then you have to answer yes.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

it was not approved. so I will give Yes.
      After giving Yes, will the system ask me to provide more information on this?

Comment

If it asks you the reason for rejection, then mention whatever was given on your rejection letter. If it is still pending admin processing, then mention your case is still under admin process

Originally posted by guru16 View Post
        Thanks for the reply.

it was not approved. so I will give Yes.
        After giving Yes, will the system ask me to provide more information on this?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X