Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to go to India urgently and client ending the contract.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to go to India urgently and client ending the contract.

I am working for an Indian consulting company and they hold my H1B visa. I am working as a contractor on a corp-to-corp basis at client location. My mother-in-law had heart attack and I need to go to India urgently and when I informed this to client they are ready to terminate my contract as they are not sure if I will return back. My previous H1B visa stamp got expired, but my current H1B I-797 is valid till Feb 2013. I MUST go to India and my question is will I be able to come back to USA again on H1B? Please helpppppppppp!! veryy urgent!!

If you are expecting someone to give you an answer to whether you will be able to come back or not, it will purely be on the basis of a guess. If you go for visa interview, you need the client letter. If you don't have a client letter, then the VO can issue you a 221g. Search and read the posts on 221g / admin processing. If you will be no longer working for that client during the visa interview and if they find out that during the admin process, they will revoke the petition. So the best option is to find a new client, get a letter and then apply for the visa.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

apply new job, get new LCA, do H1B Amendment...then go for visa interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X