Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Client Letter Missing

Hi Shervin,

I got 221-G from mumbai consulate asking for all petition documents along with the SOW and client letter. My queries are:
    1.I do not have the client letter, can I submit SOW and the letter from my company
    instead of client letter?
    2. What are the chances of rejection if I do not submit the client letter? or will they issue another 221G?
    3. If I change my location, do I have to file new LCA and amend the petition? If yes, what is the time period for approval of such petition?

I got 221-G from mumbai consulate asking for all petition documents along with the SOW and client letter. My queries are:
    1.I do not have the client letter, can I submit SOW and the letter from my company instead of client letter?
    >>> Yes. Include a cover letter mentioning that it is against the policy of the client to issue such letter. If possible get this from the client stating that they cannot provide a letter as per their policy. If not in their letter head, at least an email can work.

2. What are the chances of rejection if I do not submit the client letter? or will they issue another 221G?
    >>> Possible, depending on the VO. These things cannot be predicted.

3. If I change my location, do I have to file new LCA and amend the petition?
    >>> Yes.

If yes, what is the time period for approval of such petition?
    >>> 10 days for LCA. For the H1B amendment it will take 2-3 months in normal process and 15 days in premium.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X